Itís easy to make the switch to First National Bank and Trust Company!
Our switch kit provides all the necessary forms required to open your new First National Bank and Trust account and transfer your existing personal account(s), including automatic deposits and payments to First National Bank.
Simply fill out the forms below and bring them to a New Accounts Representative your nearest First National Bank and Trust Company location. We will take care of the rest!
Switch kit includes:
- New account/joint account holder application
- Direct deposit/automatic payment authorization form
- Use this form to transfer direct deposit/automatic payments to your new First National Bank account. If you have regular direct deposits to your account, (i.e. paycheck, Social Security payments, etc.), or automatic withdrawals, (i.e. automobile payment, insurance premium, DirecTV, etc.) you will want to notify the company or organization that generates those transactions of the recent change in your account.
- Account closure letter
- Use this form to provide notice and authorization to your former bank to close your account(s) and issue a check for the remaining balance(s). Please allow time for any outstanding checks, final direct deposits, and/or automatic withdrawals to clear before you close your account.
- Account closure checklist
- Items to be reviewed before closing your existing account.